Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy Christmas and goodbye 2012

WOW.

What an exciting year.  It's been a full year for me being full time at Walkley Primary School and what a year 2012 has been.  I can't wait for 2013 in Anansi Base!

Thankyou to all the children, parents and carers for all of my Christmas Cards and gifts! I had some amazing homemade ones, (including one in a dog food box! How interesting!)

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! We have some amazing surprises lined for 2013.  We can't wait!


P.S
I found some Christmassy games for you all to try! Click here and remember to be careful when you are on the internet!


HAPPY CHRISTMAS

From Mr Murphy, Mrs Garton, Mrs Wallis and Anansi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.