Sunday 24 February 2013

The Space Around Us


Welcome back everyone.  I hope you had a lovely half term.  Did you do anything interesting?
I went for lots of walks around Sheffield, and the countryside around South Yorkshire.

Does anyone know what Sheffield is?  And what is South Yorkshire?  How can we live in Walkley, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, Europe and the World at the same time?

I wonder, can you use this map to find Sheffield?  You can click on it to zoom in and out.




I will give you a CWR if you can find exactly where Anansi Base is!  Good Luck!

Our topic this Half Term will be "The Space Around Us!"  I wonder what things we will be learning!

There are lots of exciting things happening this week. Some of our Year 2s are going on a trip to stay at a farm!  I will be going to visit after school, so if you have any letters to send to them pass them on to me and I will post them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.