Monday 8 October 2012

MW's Story.


Hello everyone,

I wanted to share MW's story on our blogs.  I won't scan a picture in as I have marked it, and it's covered in red pen.  Unfortunately it doesn't have Anansi in but it is so good I have typed it out for you to read.

 The following story was written independently by MW (with spellings and punctuation changed)


One scary night there was a glamorous princess.  She lived in a tower that was grey.  One day, when she was sleeping a witch stole her.  The King searched and searched but deep inside the tower the witch raised the princess as her own.

The princess said, "Why can't I go outside?" and the witch said, "The outside world is a dangerous place, you must stay here where you are safe! Do you understand Flower?"

The princess said "Yes Mummy."

The next day the princess said to the witch "Today is a pretty big day, I'm just going to tell you it's my birthday!"


The witch said, "no no NO!  I distinctly remember your birthday was last year!"

...  To be continued!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a brilliant story MW, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next so get writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read this story in seashells today. We thought it was brilliant and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.