Friday 29 November 2013

RoboBoogie 2

Hello World

Today some of Yellow and Blue group got to boogie with the robots.

If you want to have a go, try here :  http://roboboogie.codeclub.org.uk/#dance/new


FA: I had lots of fun with it.

CB:  I made my pointy headed robot move it's hands super fast.

HA: I made my robot go really fast.

FA: I made my robot clap above his head.

CV: I made my robot into a tangle.

BH: I made my robot shake his bottom.

HS: I made my robot shake his head really fast

Today we have also been playing with our font and background colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.