Wednesday 20 November 2013

This is what we did today

Today we had a super phonics morning (AW by CB)

I had a fantastic day learning about carroll diagrams (SJ)

I read a book about a bear (RM)

Today I had fun watching CB and YF pretend to get married during making time (EM)

We had a super fantastic day (RP)

We made a pink veil with patterns on it for YF's pretend wedding dress (EB)

I had a lovely time learning (IB)

We made a giant Carroll Diagram to organise our class (BH)

We did loads of work (HA)

We had a great time making (SA)

We wrote this today from Anansi Class at Walkley Primary School (YF)

We wrote to the world. How exciting (CV)







1 comment:

  1. I got 3 smiley faces and I got to use the iPad.

    ReplyDelete

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.